Small Dye Tablets


  1. Guest
  2. FAQ
  3. Thursday, 09 July 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
Small dye tablets are included in a number of our science kits. These dye tablets are non-toxic. They consist only of lactose and food-grade food coloring. They are similar to Easter egg dye tablets. The tablets should not be swallowed, but if they are inadvertently swallowed, this should not cause any health effects. If the swallower has a lactose allergy, you will want to consult their doctor.
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.


Thames & Kosmos

89 Ship St.
Providence, RI 02903

Phone: 401-459-6787
Toll-free: 800-587-2872
Fax: 401-459-6775